Farida N. Enikeeva
Ph.D. (math), Senior Researcher
- nonparametric estimation
- change-point problem
- empirical Bayes methods for estimation and hypothesis testing
- statistics of DNA sequences
Academic Experience and Education
||Postdoctoral Researcher at University of Grenoble, France
||Senior Researcher at IITP RAS
||Postdoctoral Researcher at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
|| Postdoctoral Researcher at EURANDOM, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
||Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics (Speciality: Probability Theory and Statistics) at Moscow State University,
||M.Sc. in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics at Moscow State University, Russia
2006-2007 "Best Ph.D. of Russian Academy of Science", Russian Science Support Foundation
Statistics and probability
- F.N. Enikeeva, K.V. Severinov, M.S. Gelfand, "Restriction-modification systems and bacteriophage invasion: Who wins?" J. Theor. Biol. 2010,
266 (4), pp. 550-55, October 2010. PubMed PDF
- F.N. Enikeeva, E.A. Kotelnikova, M.S. Gelfand, V.J. Makeev, "A model of evolution with constant selective pressure for regulatory DNA sites", BMC Evol. Biol. 7(1):125, 2007. PubMed PDF
Preprints and conference papers
- F. Enikeeva, "On Two Estimates Related to the Change-Point Problem", Math. Methods Statist. 21, pp. 29-42, 2012. PDF
- E. Belitser, F. Enikeeva, "Adaptive Filtration of a Random Signal in Gaussian White Noise", Problems Inform. Transmission 44 (4), pp. 321-332, 2008. PDF
- E. Belitser, F. Enikeeva, "Empirical Bayesian Test of the Smoothness", Math. Methods Statist. 17, pp. 1-18, 2008. PDF
- F. Enikeeva, "Adaptive minimax estimation of a fractional derivative", Stat. Probabil. Lett. 76 (14), pp. 1441-1448, 2006. PDF
- G.K. Golubev, F.N. Enikeeva, "On minimax estimation problem of a fractional derivative", Theory Probab. Appl. 46 (4), pp. 619-635, 2002. PDF
- G.K. Golubev, F.N. Enikeeva, "Asymptotically Efficient Smoothing in the Wicksell Problem
under Squared Losses", Problems Inform. Transmission 37 (1), pp. 28-51, 2001. PDF
- F. Enikeeva, V. Kalashnikov, D. Rusaityte, "Continuity estimates for ruin probabilities", Scand. Actuar. J. 1, pp. 18-39. 2001. PDF
- F. Enikeeva, V. Kalashnikov, "A risk model under inflatory conditions", Obozrenie Prikladnoi i Promyshlennoi Matematiki (Surveys in Applied and Industrial Mathematics), Ser. Financial and Insurance Math. 5, pp. 140-146. 1998.
- F. Enikeeva, V. Kalashnikov, "Risk model with inflation", Theory Probab. Appl. 42 (2), pp. 394-396, 1998.
- F. Enikeeva, "On two estimates related to the change-point problem", 28th European Meeting of Statisticians EMS 2010 (Greece, 17-22 August 2010), p. 95.
- F.N. Enikeeva, M.S. Gelfand, K.V. Severinov, "Restriction-modification systems and bacteriophage invasion: who wins?" Information Technologies and Systems ITaS 2007, p. 238.
- E. Belitser, F. Enikeeva, "Empirical Bayesian Test of the Smoothness", EURANDOM Technical Report 2005-014, 2005.
- F. Enikeeva, "Adaptive Minimax Estimation of a Fractional Derivative", EURANDOM Technical Report 2004-017, 2004.
- F. Enikeeva, V. Kalashnikov, D. Rusaityte, "Continuity estimates of the ruin probability for a Markov modulated risk process", Theory Probab. Appl. 42 (2), 1999.
- F. Enikeeva, V. Kalashnikov, D. Rusaityte, "Continuity of ruin probabilities", Proceedings of the International Conference "Probabilistic Analysis of Rare Events: Theory and Problems of Safety, Insurance and Ruin." (28 June-3 July 1999, Riga, Latvia), Riga Aviation University, Riga, pp. 56-62.